- Adjusting to divorce
- Parent separation
- Blending families
- Custody conflicts
- High Conflict
- Military deployment of loved ones
- Bereavement / Loss issues
- Sexual, physical, or emotional abuse or other traumatic events
- Being the victim of bullying or bullying other children
“We went through a divorce in the past year. My daughter is so angry and my son seems withdrawn. Is there anything I can do to make this easier on them?”Family Therapy can help heal your most important relationships. I can work with you to strengthen your bonds, overcome destructive patterns, heal from trauma, improve your communication, solve problems, and work as a team. Even when one family member is struggling, including family therapy can help in making positive changes.
- Postpartum Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Recovery from Trauma and Abuse
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Grief and Loss counseling
- Recovering from infidelity, betrayal, and relationship issues
- Substance and Process addiction
- Self-Esteem and Identity counseling
- Relationship therapy and skills
Amy specializes in therapy for women, children, and families. She is licensed to provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for most mental health disorders.
Her training is in mood disorders, anxiety, trauma, attachment and relationship therapy, attention and impulse control, blended family, co-parenting, and divorce issues.Amy is committed to providing excellent treatment for her clients and staying educated in her field. She is available in her community for presentations, workshops, and service opportunities.