“My family is the most important thing to me. We want to heal, and I need the tools to improve my relationships.”
Your wellness depends on your mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health. For your quality of life and for those who depend on you, investing in your health is a wise decision. Through therapy, you will find healing and tools for your mental, emotional, and relationship issues.
“Letting some one else in on my privacy is a big step.
I need to feel comfortable and safe.”
My therapy techniques include:
- Attachment and Relationship Therapy
- Emotion Regulation Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- and Mindfulness
It is my goal to provide you with a safe, confidential, and useful therapy experience.
I treat issues that commonly affect women, including:
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety Disorders, including panic disorders, phobias, OCD, and general anxiety
- Recovery from Trauma and Abuse
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Grief and Loss counseling
- Recovering from infidelity, betrayal, and relationship issues*
- Substance and Process addictions*
- Spouses/ Family members to those struggling with addiction*
- Self-Esteem and Identity counseling
- Relationship therapy and skills
- Emotion management and coping skills
- Stress management skills
- Parent coaching
* Some issues are treated best by using multiple methods, such as individual therapy, couples counseling, and group therapy.